PORTFOLIO

DIGITAL MEDIA PORTFOLIO

Throughout this course I have been challenged to use my creative skills in new ways through different programs.  I enjoyed creating my own pieces of art (with guidelines of course) and expressing myself.  This portfolio is a way to present all of my pieces in one concise place.  I am really happy with my progress I have made in this course and I have learned so much about what I want to do in the future.  I definitely want to continue with my major that I chose.  I feel like I can do a lot with designing and different projects for a job in the near future.  I have come a long way since the beginning of the semester and I am extremely satisfied with my portfolio.




































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Extra Credit

Sketches for Portfolio

Logo