Logo

 

    For this project I created five moodboards and five sketches.  I used the words adventurous, passionate, positive and courageous to describe me.  Then I created five logos that I thought could go with my mood boards. I ended up picking passionate because I feel that I give my all when I try to do an assignment or anything in life.  I am very hard-working and I have a lot of passion for what I do.  I did not want my logo to look too basic so I made it look like fire. Then I used complementary colors. I like this technique because the colors do not clash and they both stand out.  Sketching my logos and overall picking one out took about 2 1/2 hours. I am very happy with my outcome and I can’t wait to see what else I do. 

Total time: 2 1/2 hours

5 moodboards...







5 sketches






4 logo versions











Comments

  1. Hi Sarah, I think that your logo came out really good and I like the simplicity of it. I think that it does a really good job of representing your passionate characteristic. A suggestion I have to make your logo look more professional and better would be to make sure that your curves in the heart are smooth and not as sharp at some of the turns. If you were to fix the smoothness of your lines to eliminate any points in the curve, your logo would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Extra Credit

Sketches for Portfolio