Propaganda Poster



 

Propaganda Poster

Total Time: 4.5 hours

    I was inspired by the quote "Together We Fight".  This quote means that together as a country need to work together to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus.  There are three hashtags that I used in my poster.  I used #StayAtHome, #SocialDistancing, and #Covid19.  The first two are actions people can take to prevent the spread.  I used shades of blue as the color palette for my poster because it draws attention to the viewer.  I wanted to use the real colors of a human to demonstrate that we are human and this pandemic is affecting all of us.  People do need to take precaution during these crucial times and reduce the numbers.  












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Extra Credit

Sketches for Portfolio

Logo