Business Cards

Business Cards


    When I started designing my business cards on InDesign my creative side took over and I changed things up a little.  My plans changed once I started playing around with the program.  For the first card, I decided to make the background purple and only put one logo at the bottom instead of two in the top corners.  For the second card I added my name on the front and for the back I decided to only do polk a dots on the sides so it was not chaotic.  For the third one, I went a completely different route from my sketch but I really like how it turned out.  Also, for all of my cards I switched up the colors a little so it was aesthetically pleasing for my viewer's eyes.  

Card #1







Card #2






Card #3






 MY SKETCHES 

    For my sketches, I took a simplistic approach to it.  I wanted my cards to have a simple yet formal design to them.  The first one has simple lines on the back around my logo and I would use purple, black and white for this card.  The second card would have polk a dots on the back surrounding my logo.  The colors I would use would be light pink, gray and black.  For the final sketch I would create a triangle theme on the front and have little triangles on the back with my logo.  Hot pink, light pink and black will be included in this card.  















Comments

  1. I really like the color way you used for each business card. I think they go really well with your logo. For the purple business card I think you should have used white or another lighter color for the font because its kind of hard to see with the black font. Overall I think you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Extra Credit

Sketches for Portfolio

Logo