Pre-Somewhere For Inspiration

Pre-Somewhere For Inspiration

#1

https://www.instagram.com/kirbyjenner/?hl=en



I believe this photo would be hard to photoshop myself into because I would have to get the correct lighting and shadows to match the rest of the photo.  Kirby makes it seem so effortless.  


#2

https://www.instagram.com/averagerob/



When I was looking through Average Rob's instagram posts I saw this photo and it reminded me of a movie with a lot of kids.  I was inspired by this photo for my project.  I want to photoshop myself into a cheaper by the dozen family picture.  I think it will be funny because they already have a lot of kids so why not add one more.  


#3




I thought this photo was funny because James turned the whole man around and even covered the little girl.  I also thought it was funny that the artist didn't even remove the man in the striped shirt.  


#4





When I saw this photo it stood out to me the most.  I love the 3D effect and how the primary colors are creating it.  I would love to try and create something like this in the future.  


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Extra Credit

Sketches for Portfolio

Logo