Pumpkin Extra Credit

 Pumpkin Extra Credit

Total time: 1 hour

    For my pumpkin creation I decided to make a zombie standing outside the entrance of a cemetery.  To do this, I placed the zombies body on the background and erased his head.  Then I masked out the pumpkin from its original background and placed it on the zombie.  I modified the pumpkin to make it a reasonable head shape and size.  Next, I used the quick selection tool to select the face from another pumpkin and I placed it on the head.  Finally, I put my tag brush on the doors.  There were holes on the doors and I removed them by using the patch tool.  I warped the tag brush to make it look more realistic.  Overall, I really like how this came out.  I think my zombie with the pumpkin head is really cute.  



The images I used:
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sketches for Portfolio

Logo