Somewhere

 Somewhere

Total time: 1 hour

I decided to photoshop myself into the Cheaper By The Dozen family.  I got inspiration from the previous assignment we did.  I saw a bunch of girls in a photo and the artist photoshopped himself next to them.  I thought this was funny because it actually looked pretty real.  When I found this photo of the family it struck my imagination.  This family has a lot of kids so why not add one more.  They probably would not even notice.  

When I created this, I used the quick selection tool to select myself out of my original photo which is below.  After selecting myself I feathered the edges and made it seem seamless.  Then I copied that layer and pasted it on the family photo.  I put the little boys leg over mine so it looked like my leg was behind him.  I made his shoulder go behind mine so it looked like I was apart of the family.  







Comments

  1. This came out GREAT! I didn't even realize you weren't supposed to be in the image when I first saw it. Adding your logo onto the dog's chest was really clever. You did a great job blending yourself into the image with the lighting and layering - it looks really natural. Your shirt even kind of matches the boy sitting next to you! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image! The way you edited your arm in front of the boy made it blend really well. It doesn't even look like you don't belong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and I love this movie. It is so underrated and is always forgotten. I love what you did. I love that it almost seems like a game to find you because you blend in so well. You did a great job trying to match the image. I also enjoy how well you blended your logo tag brush into the image. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a very successful project in my opinion! At first I couldn't even tell where you were! You matched the lighting really well and having your arm overlap the boy next to you made it look super realistic. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! I totally forgot about this movie until your project, which made it even harder to find you! It looks so natural, your positioning is perfect and how you moved your arm over the boy looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Extra Credit

Sketches for Portfolio

Logo