BW to Color

 BW to Color

Total time: 10 hours

        This was one of my favorite creations I have made so far!  I used analogous, double split complementary and triad for my black and white to color photos.   I kept the pink in the middle consistent throughout all three images.   My favorite version is the analogous version.  It really demonstrates that my favorite colors are purple and pink.  Although this took several hours, it was worth the final product in the end.  I enjoy working with photoshop and I can't wait to use it in other projects.  

      I had to select each part of the photo and change the color.  I used the quick selection tool to select the part of my photo I wanted to modify.  Next, I went to image adjustments and changed the hue to the specific color in the palettes I was using.  I repeated these steps for the following photos.  The fun part about this project is that I was able to pick any part of the photo to change the hue of.  I thought this was really interesting to do.  
    


































Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the continuation of purple/pink in your color palettes because it makes your images look cohesive and part of a series. I also like how you left the midsection of your image in black and white, it provides variety and emphasis to your images. It would be interesting if you made your sunglasses a different color so that they stand out. It's cool to see what those telephone booths would look like in different colors. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Extra Credit

Sketches for Portfolio

Logo